On his way to mastery he reached to the sources of body and spirit work. Travelling through India, Nepal, China, the US, Mexico and Europe, he discovered what the human body really is and how important is listening to what it tells us. Sessions with another human being are a privilege for him. He loves what he does and his work brings him great fulfilment and joy. He admires his patients for their great courage, strength and the willingness to work on themselves.
Has studied with masters such as:
- Susan P`ainiu Floyd - “Aloha International” – Kilauea, Hawaii;
- Satyarthi Peloquin – “Osho Humaniversity” - Egmond aan Zee, Holland;
- Rasal Antar “Osho Rebalancing” – Arambol, India;
- Franklyn Sills – “The Karuna Institute” – Devon, Great Britain;
- Mahasatvaa Ma Ananda Sarita – “Tantra Essence” – London, Great Britain;
- Giten Tonkov – “Biodynamic Breath & Trauma Release Institute” – Arambol, India;
- Danuta Adamczyk, Jerzy Adamczyk – “Manawa” - Warsaw, Poland;
- Sławomir Bubicz – “Akademia Hatha-Jogi” – Warsaw, Poland.