CERTIFIED TRAINING OF
MYOFASCIAL ENERGETIC RELEASE
4 SEMINARS, 20 DAYS, 200 HOURS
Learn how to release pain in the body.
Mastering the art of working deeply with the body.
“Live Pain Free”
In all four modules there is an environment of learning, empathy, presence and acceptance. In this space the students can feel safe to move into new and profound spaces of experiencing their healing powers and the science and art of holistic myofascial release. The training fosters both a deep journey into learning to work effectively with the myofascia and the understanding and practice of working holistically with the body-mind and feelings as one organic unity. The experience can be one of freedom from pain and emotional awareness and a deeper realization of oneself. Throughout the training there will be a emphasis on meditation teaching a space of mindfulness and presence when working with people.
- SEMINAR 1 “ SELF-EMPOWERMENT”: BACK, NECK, PELVIS & BREATH
- SEMINAR 2 “GROUNDING”: FEET, LEGS & HIPS
- SEMINAR 3 “CENTERING”: RELEASE & BALANCE THE PELVIS, CORE INTEGRATION
- SEMINAR 4 “LOSS CONTROL”: RELEASING & BALANCING THE FACE, CRANIUM, NECK & ARMS
* You can start training from any of the above Seminars
SEMINAR 1 “ SELF-EMPOWERMENT”: BACK, NECK, PELVIS & BREATH
- *Focus on the neck, shoulder, back, breath and pelvis
- *Experience and learn the 8-point teaching for deep touch.
- *Learn how Fascial contraction I responsible for 95% of chronic pain.
- *Understand the importance of breath, releasing and balancing the breathing of your clients
- *Understand that the Pelvis is the center of balance and trust.
- *Empower and educate clients through teaching myofascial unwinding a deep intrinsic movement education and trauma release
- *Evaluate clients using body reading, self-reporting, palpation techniques and resonance or intuition.
- *Refine your ability to touch deeply and work with your own body mechanics.
- *Develop a listening touch
- *Open the energy system through the body releasing energy blocks and supporting energy flow.
In this training you will learn a unique and valuable method of deep tissue bodywork to help people with back, neck and pelvis pain. Through a series of structured, hands-on sessions you will learn how to systematically release and integrate the spine. You will learn the art and science of seeing holding patterns in the body and there relationship to the emotional holding patterns. Using this information to develop treatment (programs) to affect a ‘myofascial integration and energy balancing.’ Students will learn the structural and functional anatomy of the back, neck and pelvis, and in turn develop the intuition and skills necessary to work with the underlying causes of pain in these areas – especially as they relate to a clients’ ability to physically and figuratively ‘stand up’ for themselves.
Through a combination of daily meditations, theory, demonstrations and bodywork exchanges with consistent support from the staff, you will learn a holistic approach of myofascial release. This module introduces students to the major hinges of the spine Lumbar- Sacral, Diaphragm, Heart, Thoracic Inlet, Atlas- Occiput and Pelvic release and balance. Students learn the art and science of working on the back, neck and pelvis with deep bodywork, assisted stretches, and joint mobilization. Four effective breath release techniques will be taught.
Students will learn about the musculature, psychology, and ‘myofascial unwinding’ as a method of psychophysical release. By the end of this module students will have learned a comprehensive series of strokes to help people experiencing neck, back and pelvis pain and will be able to give a full back, neck, shoulder, breath and pelvic session.
SEMINAR 2 “GROUNDING”: FEET, LEGS & HIPS
- *Release pain and restore natural movement to the feet, legs and hips
- *Assess and treat foot, knee and hip complaints, including body reading, palpation skills and movement tests
- *Gain knowledge of different tools to work with the plantar fascia
- *Joint mobilization for the foot, ankle, knee, and hip.
- *Assisted stretches for the feet, legs and hips.
- *Learn how to move deep into the body and at the sometime listen with sensitive hands for release.
- *Learn how to structurally balance the legs and feet.
- *Understand the Psychology of pain in the knees, hips and feet and how to work with a powerful method of somatic dialoging
- *Learn Myofascial Unwinding of the Legs and Hips
- *Learn Myofascial anatomy of the lower body and fascial anatomy and physiology.
Although one out of every ten people will suffer from plantar fasciitis at some point in their lives, the effects of competent footwork and work that continues up the back line of the leg can be remarkable in helping people find relief. This module teaches techniques to treat the lower body through a process of deep bodywork, joint mobilization, assisted stretches and unwinding. Using the posterior line of the leg as our starting point, we expand to focus on the hips, knees, feet, and legs at an advanced level.
An important focus in this module is learning how to free the gluteus medius; minimus, tensor fascia latae, and the deep rotators of the hip Participants will also learn the importance of the tibialis anterior and its role in flexing the foot at the ankle. Students learn to work on all the compartments of the upper leg through work on the hamstrings, adductors, abductors and quadriceps.
Comprised of daily meditations, theoretical instruction, demonstrations and active partner exchange, the feet, legs and hips module is a guided learning experience covering body mechanics and correct methods of working with the fascia and joints. Students also learn client body reading techniques, including ‘tracking,’ a self-correcting method to align the feet and legs. Time and space is given for questions, and discussion of actual cases participants may have encountered in their practice.
The module also includes detailed work on the knee and hip joints, and the myth of the arthritic knee and hip. Participants successfully completing the Lower Body module will have an enhanced skill level and sensitivity when dealing with persistent pain and structural dysfunction in the feet, knees and hips. Through body reading, students will be able to interpret structural imbalances and use a range of techniques to create sessions integrating the lower body with the pelvis and spine. In the process, students will be able to support clients’ felt sense of grounding and energetic contact through the feet and legs.
SEMINAR 3 “CENTERING”: RELEASE & BALANCE THE PELVIS, CORE INTEGRATION
- *Learn to evaluate and diagnose pelvic imbalances, and achieve tissue release and pelvic alignment
- *Learn advanced movement and treatment techniques for core integration.
- *To find, palpate and treat the relevant core myofascial and skeletal anatomy including: the Gluteus maximus, medius and minimus, the six deep lateral rotators, the abductor and adductor groups and the iliopsoas.
- *Understand how unresolved emotional issues and mental concepts create holding patterns disturbing the balance of your pelvis and heart.
- *Learn a comprehensive treatment plan to release these somatic-emotional blocks and bring back the balance of the pelvis and heart connection.
- *Pelvic Floor release and integration
- *Assessing and treating sacral, pelvic and lower back pain.
- *Understanding the balance between the pelvis and upper body.
The pelvis, your main cornerstone of structural balance. Your leveler. Your equilibrium point. Participants will learn to evaluate and diagnose pelvic imbalances, apply proper pressure to achieve tissue release and pelvic alignment. Myofascial Dialoguing will help to connect and let go from unconscious mental restrictions and blockages. Advanced treatment and movement techniques will be taught to help facilitate the process.
The pelvis joins the legs to the spine and is the "keystone" of human architecture, as well as many feelings, and the site of many traumas for both men and women. The twenty or so deep, intrinsic muscles surrounding the pelvis are arranged in fans that hold these postures as well as feelings. This block explores this 'touchy' area with specificity and sensitivity
We will focus on:
- *The ‘neutral’ pelvis and pelvic support
- *Pelvic joints and their response in posture, breathing and birthing
- *The role of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles in the breath
- *Pressure systems and pelvic adhesions in the viscera
- *The role of the ‘Psoas complex’ in setting the stage for a whole-body breathe
- *Breathing is a whole-body movement that can integrate structural and physiological responses throughout our whole selves.
This seminar will help you explore the breath response in your pelvis, expanding both your own felt sense and your ability to see and work with others.
SEMINAR 4 “LOSS CONTROL”: RELEASING & BALANCING THE FACE, CRANIUM, NECK & ARMS
- *Learn about spatial relationships of the segments of the torso (spatial medicine)
- *Treatment of the fascial network of the breathing structures
- *Learn four soft listening techniques for breath release
- *Learn how to treat shock and trauma of the breathing structures.
- *Learn a comprehensive treatment plan for neck, elbow, shoulder, wrist and hand pain.
- *Learn to work with the face and head. Incorporating a treatment plan for headaches and jaw pain.
- *Learn the functional anatomy of the myofascial system of the breath, arms, face and cranium
- *Learn to treat the Liver, Lungs and Stomach. Learn about the motility and mobility of the Viscera.
- *Many upper body conditions stubbornly persist despite conventional bodywork techniques.
- *In this module students will learn a comprehensive methodology to work with the neck, breath, arms and face.
- *Students will discover the psychology of these areas and how to work with and trigger the body’s natural trauma releasing abilities using breath work and a 5 point understanding of working with autonomic and emotional release.
- *Critically, students will also learn how to educate clients about the psychosomatic sources of pain and how to work with the most common pain syndromes of the upper body.
- *This module will include a review of rotator cuff anatomy, palpation of the rotator cuff muscles and related structures.
The chest and diaphragm are often overlooked as primary contributors to back and shoulder issues. As the source of our breath and our taking in of life, these core muscles are often tight, constricting breathing, energy flow, and movement. We learn and review simple but powerful methods to release the diaphragm, sternum, and ribcage, creating a noticeable opening right away, and helping your clients to breathe twice as deeply with half the effort. You will learn to effectively liberate the shoulder, and also focus on techniques to release the muscles and fascia of the hands, thumbs and forearms; increasing mobility in the corresponding joints; and releasing the forearm muscles
Myofascial Energetic Release MER
The Myofascial Energetic Release (MER) Training is a powerful life transforming experience. You will learn the art and science of a Deep Bodywork, Assisted Stretches, Myofascial Unwinding, Joint Mobilization, Emotional Release and Awareness and much more under the direction and guidance of Nisarga Dobosz, who has over 10 years of experience as a practitioner and trainer. Throughout the training the aim for you is to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to give great work to your clients and to create a successful practice. There is a growing demand for mastering the art of working deeply in the body with skill and sensitivity. The capacity of deep bodywork to alleviate acute and chronic pain has made it an indispensable tool in treating widespread conditions of body and heal pain.
The main cause of pain and tension in the body is over-contraction of the five types of Soft Tissue: Muscle, Fascia, Skin, Ligament and Nerves. This chronic tension blocks circulation, oxygen and energy to these soft and sensitive tissues. The contracted tissue presses on pain receptors causing 90 percent of the ocean of chronic pain that humanity suffers from. In the MER Training you will learn how to release the cause of chronic pain the over contraction of soft tissues, with deep tissue bodywork and through educating the client of the cause of there pain.
As we open the body’s deeper soft tissue layers we encounter stuck energy in the form of shortened, hardened tissue. You will be taught skillful, sensitive touch we release these energy blocks.
In the training you will learn to activate the body’s natural ability for self-regulation and healing with Myofascial Unwinding and Trauma Healing. The client discovers through the work of the practitioner a new awareness of dysfunctional patterns and beliefs that laid the foundations for their painful predicament.
MER must be tailored to each individuals needs, their specific complaint, and the over all condition of their physical, mental and emotional body. We must treat the whole person. Many factors must be considered and the individual’s body-mind must guide the treatment from start to finish. The therapist is only there to assist.
The goal of MER is to relieve pain and restore function to allow the person to lead a full active life.
This program will focus on exploring the modality of deep bodywork as a healing art, and is designed for anyone seeking to incorporate a unique combination of bodywork techniques and teachings as a way of working with people. Bringing together the connection between the brain, emotions, body and energy.
In the Myofascial Energetic Release Training you learn to help people with Back Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Jaw Pain (TMJ), Migraines, Cervical Pain, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shoulder Pain, Head Aches, Hip Pain, Depression, Pelvic Pain.
Techniques to learn in this Myofascial Energetic Release Training:
- *The art and science of deep bodywork.
- *Assisted stretches coming from Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
- *How to evaluate soft tissue spasm through out the body and head.
- *How to release the chronic muscle spasm through deep sensitive touch. Working on the painful areas for up to 5 minutes giving the fascia time to release.
- *Educating your client on the cause of their holding and pain. Education is a powerful ally in the healing of chronic pain.
- *Myofascial unwinding, a sophisticated method of movement education that uses the body’s natural wisdom to release and integrate.
- *Structural, functional and emotional body reading through which we evaluate the body–mind of the client.
- *Palpation the art of evaluating the soft tissues of the body through listening hands.
- *You will learn how to educate the client with a comprehensive homework program that will cut the pain at its roots.
- *Trauma healing, by working with the felt sense of the body and activating the body’s natural ability to self regulate and release emotional and psychological traumas.
- *Skills to work with emotions that arise during sessions. Five keys that will support emotional integration.
- *Structural bodywork to bring balance back to the structure of the body.
- *Daily Meditations and Meditation through touch or touch as meditation.
About Nisarga Dobosz
Director and Cofounder of the European Institute of Body Oriented Healing Arts. He is bodywork therapist, specialising in Myofascial Energetic Release and deep tissue work. An experienced teacher of Lomi Lomi Nui massage and Tantra. A graduate of 2-year BioDynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy in England. He has been practicing bodywork, breathwork, meditation and Tantra for over 10 years.
On his way to mastery he reached to the sources of body and spirit work. Travelling through Asia, Europe and America he discovered what the human body really is and how important is listening to what it tells us. Sessions with another human being are a privilege for him. He loves what he does and his work brings him great fulfilment and joy. He admires his patients for their great courage, strength and the willingness to work on themselves.
More informations : http://www.transformative-bodywork.com/index.php/en/bio
* You can start MER training from any of the Seminar
* Full Training will be certified by European Institute Of Body Oriented Healing Arts and American Association of Drugless Practitioners. After each module participants will receive certificate confirming participation in Seminar.